BECOME A MEMBER...
Interested in joining one of the largest, friendliest and most well-respected clubs in New Zealand?
We would be happy to welcome you aboard! Bucklands Beach Yacht Club is a dynamic club offering a wide range of on and off water activities for our members. Whether your interest lies with yacht racing, powerboating, fishing, cruising or simply making friends in a social atmosphere, then Bucklands Beach Yacht Club is the club for you. Senior Memberships offer many benefits, including the opportunity to play a part in shaping the future direction of the club, and the ability to lease marina berths at one of the most desirable locations in the area. There are a number of types of membership including discounted rates for partners, families (two adults and children), juniors up to
eighteen years, and young adults up to the age of 24. For further details about the membership categories and current subscription rates, please call the club on (09) 534 3046.
If you’re in the area, please introduce yourself and we would be delighted to show you everything we have to offer.
Joining Bucklands Beach Yacht Club could be one of the best decisions you make this, or any other, year.
Some of the compelling sailing and social reasons to become a member at Bucklands Beach Yacht Club include:
• Spectacular location, with expansive views out over the Tamaki Estuary towards Rangitoto Island from our members’ lounge and decks
• Restaurant open Wednesday to Sunday plus theme nights with live entertainment
• Bars open from 4pm each day (not Monday) with discounted drinks
• Extensive social calendar with events to appeal to all tastes
• Weekly member’s night featuring raffles and a draw with generous cash prizes
• Haulout facility at Grangers Point
• Reduced rates on marina berths
• Children’s room, pool tables, plus a big screen TV for sporting events
• Priority access to all club events
• Reciprocal rights at other yacht clubs around New Zealand and worldwide
• Ability to sign in guests
• Membership card gives 24-hour access to clubhouse toilets, showers, telephone and emergency oxygen cylinder and defibrillator.
• Opportunity to vote on important issues and play a key role in the future of the club.
For more information or to discuss membership options please get in touch with the office.
phone: 09 534 3046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org